About Frankie Picchiotti
My passion for fitness and well-being started at an early age. Even in elementary school I woke at 5:30am to join my mom at her personal training session or step class. So I have been training with women between the ages of 35 & 75 my whole life.
I am comfortable with all ages and genders, as I feel they are with me.
My extensive experience as a high school and collegiate athlete (team training, wrestling, baseball, strength and conditioning) has provided me with a great foundation to help others achieve their goals.
I am interested in exploring innovations and technology solutions in fitness to maximize growth potential for each of my clients.
As a Coaching by G Coach I specialize in helping people transition from a team environment to set new goals and maintain personal fitness. If you are transitioning from team sports I can help you to find your path. I am committed to being that vehicle for my clients.
To develop the greatest YOU, the first step is to nourish your Body, Mind & Soul through fitness, food, and managing stress. Transformation requires commitment. I am committed to collaborating with clients on their journey toward achieving their goals. Let me help you be your best!
- I have competed in wrestling (State Championship 2009) and baseball earning a scholarship to play in college.
- I was an assistant strength and conditioning coach with Parkland College.
- I have coached baseball and trained youth with cognitive disabilities.
- I’ve been trained as a chef in some of Chicagos finest restaurants including Girl and the Goat, Bandera, and Maya del Sol.
- I majored in kinesiology at University of Tampa.
- American Sports and Fitness Association (ASFA) Certified Personal Trainer
- Scientific and Experience-Based coaching
- B.S. Business Management and Administration Shorter University minor in Kinesiology
But enough about my accomplishments… Let’s get started on yours.