About Evan Johnson, M. Ed. CSCS
As a professional coach, I have had the pleasure of working with every age and level of athlete. I competed in soccer throughout high school and played Division 1 collegiate soccer as a goal keeper at Syracuse University. After college, I was inspired to take coaching to a new level.
I earned a Master’s degree and learned to counsel people as they transition through a variety of life challenges. In sport and life, change is constant. By building trust and rapport with each of my clients, I am able to guide them through changes and support them on their fitness journey.
For me, coaching is about supporting my clients in all of their life challenges while maintaining the highest level of fitness. Whatever your challenges are, I can help you find the balance that allows you to be your elite. When we work together, I will sit with you and listen to your challenges so that we can work together to find the plan that helps you reach your goals.
- Women’s Professional Soccer Coach 2016-present
- Professional Coach 2010-present
- Track and Field Coach
- Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Coach 2011-2017
- B.S. Exercise Science, 2012, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
- M.Ed. Conflict Management and Dispute Resolution, 2016, Lincoln Memorial University, Harrogate, TN