Giulia Isetti, Ph.D., USA Weightlifting Certified Sport Performance Coach, USA Cycling Coach Level II, ACE Certified Personal Trainer
If you’re seeking change—I know first-hand that it’s possible. Whether you want to lose weight, be healthier, or beat your fastest marathon time—I can help. I support my clients at every step along their route to personal transformation. I believe in creating change from the inside out. With a firm, yet gentle style, my clients say I provide support, encouragement, and a welcome dose of humor when they need it. I’m light-hearted, yet serious about helping you achieve your goals and enrich your life.
More about me:
- I’ve lost 100+ pounds and changed my life.
- I have competed in: Olympic weightlifting, cycling, running, triathlon, swimming.
- I’ve played and coached: basketball, field hockey, running, cycling, swimming, and triathlon.
- I’m a chef: trained in Italy with Master Chef Maurizio Campolonghi.
- I have taught: sports nutrition at Dominican University
- I’ve trained: hundreds of clients. Read their experiences.
- Ph.D. in Chemistry/Biochemistry
- USA Weightlifting Certified Sport Performance Coach
- USA Cycling Level 2 Coach
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Certified Personal Trainer
- Scientific and Experience Based coaching
- B.S. Chemistry (emphasis in Biochemistry) May 2001, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY.
- M.S. Chemistry December 2005, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY.
- Ph.D. Chemistry June 2006, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY.
- USA Cycling 1993-
- USAT 2007-
- American Chemical Society 2000-
- Protein Society 2003-2007
- American Association for the Advancement of Science 2003-2007
- Association of Women in Science 2006-
But enough about my accomplishments…