Giulia Isetti, Ph.D., USA Weightlifting Certified Sport Performance Coach, USA Cycling Coach Level II, ACE Certified Personal Trainer
If you’re seeking change—I know first-hand that it’s possible. Whether you want to lose weight, be healthier, or beat your fastest marathon time—I can help. I support my clients at every step along their route to personal transformation. I believe in creating change from the inside out. With a firm, yet gentle style, my clients say I provide support, encouragement, and a welcome dose of humor when they need it. I’m light-hearted, yet serious about helping you achieve your goals and enrich your life.
More about me:
- I’ve lost 100+ pounds and changed my life.
- I have competed in: Olympic weightlifting, cycling, running, triathlon, swimming.
- I’ve played and coached: basketball, field hockey, running, cycling, swimming, and triathlon.
- I’m a chef: trained in Italy with Master Chef Maurizio Campolonghi.
- I have taught: sports nutrition at Dominican University
- I’ve trained: hundreds of clients. Read their experiences.
- Ph.D. in Chemistry/Biochemistry
- USA Weightlifting Certified Sport Performance Coach
- USA Cycling Level 2 Coach
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Certified Personal Trainer
- Scientific and Experience Based coaching
- B.S. Chemistry (emphasis in Biochemistry) May 2001, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY.
- M.S. Chemistry December 2005, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY.
- Ph.D. Chemistry June 2006, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY.
- USA Cycling 1993-
- USAT 2007-
- American Chemical Society 2000-
- Protein Society 2003-2007
- American Association for the Advancement of Science 2003-2007
- Association of Women in Science 2006-
But enough about my accomplishments…
Jeff Arias: NASM Personal Trainer, Olympic Weightlifting, OPEX CCP 1
I got involved in the fitness industry about 7 years ago when I was in college, that’s when I started as a group fitness instructor. Though I have played sports all my life it was until I started helping others succeed that I found my passion for fitness.
To me there is nothing more fulfilling than seeing a person being successful, whether it is being able to do a pull up or finishing his/her first marathon. My goal each day as a coach is to be able to bring out the best of you through understanding of your strengths and goals.
We all have those moments when we doubt ourselves, moments when we don’t feel like workout out and even give up on our goals. However, as your coach I believe it is my role to be the person that reminds you that you are stronger than you think, to remind you about your goals and to push you through your workout even when you don’t feel like it. I believe I can make a difference in your life and that pushes me to be a better coach.
Functional fitness, fat loss, agility, injury prevention, flexibility, body weight movements, balance, speed, strength and conditioning.
I believe a healthy life starts before you touch a weight; it starts in your mind, with your attitude and through a series of behaviors. I believe in order to live a healthy life we have to look deeper to what really motivates you and look at the entire picture of your current state by making an assessment of your starting point and having conversations about your goals and how to attain them. Once we discover that inner goal. I believe the human body should look good but also be able to move freely at any given moment.
National Louis University, Chicago- Bachelors in Business Administration
OPEX CCP L1
- CrossFit Live: L2, Endurance, Mobility, Powerlifting, Kettlebell, Gymnastics, Competitors and Strongman.
- CrossFit online: Scaling, Judges (2014-2017) and Spot the Flaw.
- NASM (2012-current)- Personal trainer, Corrective Exercise, Performance Enhancement, Women’s Specialist, Youth Specialist and Behavior Change Specialist.
- Olympic Weightlifting: USAW L-1 Sports Performance, ELEIKO Strength Coach, MA strength Chinese Olympic Lifting attendee and Catalyst Athletics online seminar.
- AFAA- Group Fitness Certified instructor (2017)
- Others:CPR/AED, TRX, Spartan SGX Coach and Movnat workshop attendee. Currently working on: CF-L3, Precision Nutrition L1 and MWOD L1.