As a youth sports coach for 20 years, Giulia Isetti, Ph.D. knows how to help young athletes train and prepare for success.
Working on functional movement while being present in the moment, is incredibly important for building mental and physical toughness toward achieving greater goals. In addition, developing confidence and body awareness is crucial for all youth. These are all areas that a youth sports coach should take seriously.
My programs take into account the age and goals of the individual. I design training and lifestyle programs based on your movement, your goals, your ability, your weak areas, your strengths; in other words, your program is only about you.
Training with G gives young athletes the attention they just cannot get in a group setting. Time in the studio delivers an opportunity to focus on the individual athlete, with individualized goals and personal attention. This attention helps athletes develop in their sport and in their lives, gaining the confidence they need to achieve their goals.
Individualized Coaching Includes:
- Fully personalized programming and coaching based on your goals and abilities. Our expert youth sports coach will write a program, including both nutrition and exercise, that is designed specifically for YOU.
- Weekly delivery of your individually designed fitness programming, with plenty of available times to hit the gym floor and work.
- Initial Nutritional Consultation and ongoing nutritional monitoring and support.
- Daily floor coaching hours designed for to give you the most exposure and access to our expert coaching staff.
- Accountability through personal or remote consults every 4-6 weeks as needed. These help to stay on track and tuned in to training needs, progress tracking, exercise and diet plan. They’re also helpful for checking in with your coach regarding lifestyle changes that come up throughout a given week/month.
- Full access to our top notch facility, including weightlifting, weight training, cardio, and gymnastic equipment. The facility is designed to fulfill your needs for strength, conditioning, endurance, weight loss, and general fitness.
- Use of our TrueCoach software for progress tracking and reporting.
Colleges Athletes Have Gone To:
- Amherst College
- The College of Wooster
- Illinois State University
- Indiana University
- Loyola University Chicago
- Northeastern University
- Oberlin College
- Pomona College
- Smith College
- Stanford University
- United States Air Force Academy
- United States Naval Academy
- University of Michigan
- University of Michigan
- University of Wisconsin Madison