I have created an online training called Fit From Within to help you move forward in all of your health goals. In this course, we will meet live once a week to answer any questions and to go deeper into the material covered in the weekly lessons. As a strength coach and healer, I specialize in weaving the science of movement with awareness and mindfulness required to create lasting change. Each week a new lesson will be delivered to your inbox complete with videos, guidance, worksheets, journaling prompts, and much more.
This course is about you.
This training is designed to help you finally create the lasting changes that have remained elusive until now.
- Maybe you just gave up on the body you want?
- Maybe you have resigned yourself to fitness as damage control for the choices you make around alcohol and food?
- Maybe…….You have tried everything and still cannot lose the weight, or you hate cooking AND want to eat better.
- Maybe you are intimidated by weightlifting.
- Maybe you just don’t know what to do or eat or not eat because there is so much conflicting information out there!
This is a 4 week digital course designed to allow you to move at your own pace while gaining clarity around your specific goals and practices that help you grow into the person you want to be. This is something that looks different for each of us; it is a personal journey.
- If you are already working with Coach G and want to dive deeper, this is for you.
- If you have never worked with Coach G and you want to know your internal motivations better, this course is for you.
- If your mantra is “just tell me what to do” this course is NOT for you. I am not telling anyone what to do.
- If you believe there is one way to do things, this course is not right for you.
I teach people how to find their own way because there is no one way to do this, there is only your way.
Giulia Isetti, Ph.D. is a Mind Body Spirit Coach helping people connect to themselves—to their own mind, body and spirit. Giulia teaches her clients about their own biochemistry: actual science as it pertains to their habits and actions and desired results.