Make your own jam! It’s quick, easy, inexpensive and you can control the amount of sugar you use.
Low-Sugar Refrigerator Strawberry Jam
- 2 lbs strawberries (washed, hulled and chopped) fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Add berries and sugar to saucepan over medium heat.
- Mash with a potato masher to break up the berries, and bring to a simmer.
- Lower heat and maintain simmer, stirring occasionally with a rubber spatula for about 15-20min. It should thicken slightly.
- Cool to room temperature and store in the fridge for up to a couple months.
Tried this recipe? Mention @coachingbyg or tag #coachingbyg!