Pot Roast for a family of 4 with leftovers (or Coach G and Lillie and Roadie 🙂 ). You will need a Crock Pot or Insta-Pot.
- 3-4 lb grass fed pasture raised chuck roast cooking will shrink this by ~35%
- 4 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground paper or more if you like
- 1/2 cup organic chicken broth
- 6 carrots peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces optional
- 6 Yukon gold or red potatoes cut (quartered) into 1 inch pieces optional
- 2 cloves garlic optional
- 1 onion sliced optional
- 1 lb green beans — add with 1 hour left to cook optional
- Place mustard, salt, pepper, broth in crock pot or instapot—whisk to combine.
- Add chuck roast and coat both sides with the liquid in the pot (just turn it over a few times).
- Add any additional items lie garlic, onion, carrots, potatoes.
- Place lid on and slow cook 6-8 hours.
- If adding green beans do so with 1 hour left.
- Yum!!! Serve hot and enjoy (and save some for Lillie and Roadie!)
Tried this recipe? Mention @coachingbyg or tag #coachingbyg!