This low sugar pork back barbecued ribs recipe is the perfect addition to any summer BBQ. Enjoy!
Low Sugar Pork Back Barbecued Ribs
- ¼ Cup Chili Powder
- 2 T Cumin
- 2 T Smoked Paprika
- 1 T Onion Powder
- 3 T Granulated Garlic
- 3 T Sea Salt
- 2 T Thyme
- 1 T Ground Black pepper
- 2 T Fresh Lemon peel finely grated
- 2 Racks Pork Back Ribs
- All natural BBQ sauce
- Put all the rub ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Rub the ribs generously with the dry rub, then wrap the ribs in saran wrap tightly and refrigerate overnight (if you don’t have overnight, how about an hour? Or as long as you can).
- In the morning, turn the oven to 350 degrees to warm it up.
- Leave the ribs in the plastic and butcher wrap them in heavy tin foil. Place them on a sheet pan and in the oven for 15 minutes at 350 then turn the oven down to 250 degrees for 1.5 hours. Unwrap ribs carefully, toss the saran and recycle the foil. Baste with low sugar BBQ sauce and place back in the oven for 10 minutes or NOT and enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Mention @coachingbyg or tag #coachingbyg!